So! Once again I was talking with Sarah today. Which I just love to do. She informed me she has this desire to have a Great Dane once she'll settled down. Well! I then confessed... I've always wanted one of those ugly super wrinkly bull dogs. To me, they are so so cute. Maybe not cute. Special! and in need of a home.My home, one day. haha
 |
| Look at that! I'm...strangely, in love! |
 |
| Yes please I want one:) |
People have always said that you can start looking like your pet... I'm gonna say in this case, Dear God, oh please no. I will love that precious, wrinkly, stubby nosed face...but I have this feeling, I probably will not resemble him. HA! hope not!
PS:

I just found this photo...Yea! I can totally imagine you waltzing with your beloved Great Dane one day Sarah! :) Dang, those dogs are ginormous!
1 comment:
ah! aren't they though? but they're so cool too! and actually - mr. wrinkles (at least the one in the photo) is really really cute :) haha
Post a Comment