"We love because it's the only true adventure."

- Nikki Giovanni


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh the little things

"You've shown me a place I've seen, but never knew"
William  Tell's song "Just For You" came on shuffle on my iPod today and I was struck by those lyrics.

Today I was blessed by the little things.
- Samantha buying my lunch.
- Jamie blessing me with a Frappe :)
- Sarah and Jamie taking time to pray for me. Lifting me up in conversation with God and intercessing for my needs, that is truly a blessing in my heart.
- Fixing up, on a whim, a delicious dinner!
- Sarah and Jamie belting out Portuguese/Spanish phrases about Wal-mart on King Street!

S and J have helped me become a better friend, I've seen the place of true peace with very little insecurity, and pure accountability in our relationship. It's been a hard year deep down on my insides, emotionally, and they  have been patient and loving to me. Every prayer has been strengthening, and they challenge me to focus on the Lord, and reminding me of His abundant grace. I am slowly knowing a place of complete openness. This place I've seen but never knew is also offering healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment