"We love because it's the only true adventure."

- Nikki Giovanni


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I won't let ya fur-git

God is always reminding me to have Joy and hope.
I'm so easily bogged down.
And my face is pretty darn honest...
I don't stress wrinkle lines in the future
So! Here's the awesome progression of verses I read the other night:


"O God you have rejected us. You have broken us; You have been angry; O Restore us." -Psalm 60:1

"You have made your people experience hardships" Psalm 60:3

"Through God we shall do Valiantly" Psalm 60:12

"Say to God 'HOW AWESOME ARE YOUR WORKS!" Psalm 66:3


"Come and hear, all who fear God, and I will tell of what HE has done for my soul. I cried to Him with my mouth, and He was extolled with my tongue." Psalm 66:16-17

Amen.

Hallelujah- He won't Relent!

No comments:

Post a Comment