"God didn't have to create so many kinds of laughter. Think about the different sounds of your friends' laughs- wheezes, snorts, silent, loud, obnoxious."
I love to laugh, I do it quite a lot. I'm told I have a very contagious laugh, some even think it melodious! hmm Well I defintely thought of friends immediately after reading those comments.
Wheezes: Eliza wins the wheezing section. hahaha Only a few people realize this... but I am a witness, late at night in bed, when we're supposed to be quite the wheezing comes out. It is sooo funny. It's then you know she's truly tickled:)
Snorts: Rebecca. Hands down. I think I only remember her snorting like a piggy a few times but last time I heard her laugh really hard she has this maybe gutteral? sound bubbling forth, sort of snorting out and then! it got high pitched and sing-songy. Adorable!
Silent: Sarah. I silently laugh when I'm being tickled and I can't breath, but I LOVE hearing her silent laugh, and making her silently laugh. haha I don't think she breaths, she's just over come with hilarity.
hehehe hahaha hohoho



No comments:
Post a Comment