I don't know if you've ever listened to Brian Regin but he's hilarious. We were listening to him in the car to church this morning. Hunter and Libby can quote the whole thing. My cheeks were sore from smiling so much. Sarah and I giggled the whole time. I used to have the CD memorized too because the summer I was 17 at Cherokee Cove they played the CD all the time. Brain is just funny to me! I love his sense of humor. For instance this weekend a nice looking guy said to Sam and I, while we were doing the dishes "Thank you guys!" I looked at him and said "Thank you" and froze, and then went to go hide in the rinse water. haha I told Sam I wasn't really sure why I said thank you and then we referenced good ole' Brian. He makes light of the whole deal like this, where a water for instance might serve your meal and says "Have a good meal" and you say "You too!...whenever you eat..whenever you break from working, and if you might eat something..have a good one!" hahaha Then! He talks about saying Take Care and Good Luck... but you switch what you're saying halfway through "Take LUCK!" uuuh "Take luck...Take it! Care for it!" haha Oh boy.
It was a fun weekend though! Going back tomorrow with Jamie to fill in the kitchen since Stu's gone. There will be stories.
I did take my camera this time and snapped a few photos:
| The ladies! |
Sam and Misti! and the delicious yeast rolls!
I may be laughing..but I took cooking those vegetables very seriously! :) I steamed, seasoned, and sauteed those babies and they were allll eatin. ha!
Sam was the Queen of the kitchen :) Well, she is! She is the Queen. And she is eating her queenly mac&cheese.
All the volunteers!
Yay sarah! I was trying NOT to look sleepy..then I realized its all in the eyes..no matter how big your smile is haha
Trevor testing my hammock out. First hammock-ing of 2011! woot!
And John,in his new hammock. Super fun.
OH! How I love her!
She is such a doll!!
In the terms of Glo-zelle "Peace and Blessings, Peace and Blessings" "Over and Out"
No comments:
Post a Comment