"We love because it's the only true adventure."

- Nikki Giovanni


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bud Bud. Jud Jud... the Stud (stud)

This past weekend we took a trip to VA and had a wonderful visit with Tanner and Beth and Judson! 
So... this trip I really didn't get very many pictures of myself with my brother and sister.. I mainly photographed their son! hehe and he is SO cute!
 I have the most adorable collection of open-mouth pictures of Judson just staring at the camera. We're gonna start off with a post dedicated to this Judson "genre" haha. They're priceless.
Climbing the stairs!

Aunt Libby sent a cool new toy!

"What is that thing?"
"I just want a nap"

"Ahh! Another picture!"

"Huh. I'm chillin like a villain" 

Hey There!

And my favorite for this picture category!:) He's such a doll! (Can I have one?)

No comments:

Post a Comment