The Joys of this heart warming day. Cupcakes, and dove dark chocolate. Even if I don't have a valentine, and I have to buy these things for myself... I'm a girl and still completely love the day Feb. 14. One day I'll have a hot date.
I went to Bald Guy Brew this morning. Go there when you have a chance. It's got a different feel from other sedated coffee shops. I love it, especially because I love Rachel. And Rachel works there full time now..so go, she her and drink the coffee she made from the beans she grounded from the green coffee beans she roasted herself!
I got a lesson in roasting today. The San Franciscan machine works real hard, he definitely earns his keep. I really don't know why I'm referring to the machine as a friend...I didn't even "meet" him.. but I admire his work anyway....OKAY
Well! Here she is, and San Franciscan, hard at work.
| Cooling the beans |
| Adding more beans for Roasting |
| Such a pretty little coffee shop keeper. |
| Woo! In action! |
BTW: Dad has a new job... He works at Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals. I helped him today. We worked at getting the hang of their email system, and how to write them, and send them. The space bar wasn't spacing very well. He's so adorable though! He didn't very much like me saying that. :) He felt as slow as a snail...but his fingers are big and strong from hard work outside...they just have some adjusting to do. Momma would be proud. She wrote thousands of emails. She would think he was adorable too, I know it. Wish she were here.
No comments:
Post a Comment