"We love because it's the only true adventure."

- Nikki Giovanni


Thursday, August 18, 2011

Howdy

So for everyone who is an avid "Add to the Beauty" reader:) I am still preparing for NZ and I am extremely sorrowful the blogging has been put on the back burning for a time.

But hurrah! It's over, the season is changing. It was like a joyous summer (metaphorically and literally) and now I feel like I'm moving into a beautiful, precious Spring time.Well, I'm anticipating a spring at least... it could be blizzard or blazing flamming hot summer. I'll keep you posted.

Over the past couple of weeks I have had lots of wonderful reunions!
I reunited with Rebecca:


That was a good time! After all these years we are still giggly... and Let's Be Honest, quite truthful and very open. (this will be, in a sense, very casual) (am i retarded? yes)(that just proves that he is so much like my cousin) PS becca, I saw your contra crush in boone town today:)

I also reunited with Jamie actually too... I forgot to mention that before but she is unexpectedly home already, and I am completely and totally blessed. Jesus is really loving on me by having her in Boone right now.


Another sweet reunion time was with pretty little sarah brown.... well, IS, present tense. It is still sweet , as always. Oh and don't forget - respect the stach yo



I got some Fam fam time too! I love sitting, or riding, or playing with Judson while talking and being with Tanner and Beth -and Beth is PREGO again!!!! Pray for her morning sickness, little Jr. is being a little upsetting for her womb.

Well thats all for now folks. THE END

1 comment:

Jemma said...

oh you make me laugh...and hooray for reunions!

Post a Comment