Hello Friends and Family!
What do you think of when you hear someone say "New Zealand?" Maybe you think of the beautiful landscape panoramas from "Lord of the Rings" and "Narnia." Maybe you think that would be a nice vacation spot. Well I think of back packing, and Youth with a Mission.
Youth with a Mission - YWAM is an international mission organization who aim to "Know God and make Him known." There are YWAM bases all over the world and the Lord led me to apply to a base in Oxford, New Zealand. I will be apart of a small group of young people spending 12 weeks learbing about the character of God, then immediately followed by 8 weeks of outreach, back packing across the country. Back packing DTS's vision is to reach out and evangelize to back packers, as well as disciple and edify missionaries on our adventures.
Lecture phase starts October 2nd, and outreach phase ends February 17th. I would love your prayers, advice and support. I ask you to begin praying with me for this exciting opportunity, and will keep you posted as the time grows closer.
By the Grace of God,
Kathryn
1 comment:
Whoohoo! I am so proud and excited for you! You are going to grow so much! And we are definitely going to need to skype! I love you babe!
Post a Comment