"We love because it's the only true adventure."

- Nikki Giovanni


Wednesday, June 22, 2011

J.L.B.

Every time I miss someone... guess what I do? I blog. Oh yea.

So I'm missing Jamie Leigh Barbee.
She's in Liberia for about 5months.
She is a wise, godly friend.

If I write too much I might start crying. So! Here are some favorite pictures of this lovely lady, and myself! :)
Oh and I feel like writing you a song Jamie!

"Oh oh oh, JAMIE!
J-A-M-I-E!
You're the only one for MEE
J-A-M-I-E!
You're face is so preeety!
oh oh oh JAMIE!
I love you sooooooo MUCH!
J-A-M-I-E!"

Haven't picked a tune yet, but I'm sure you can imagine my fantastic voice singing to you. haha!


Thank you for celebrating my 20th birthday with me!!


This is where I kissed you, for no real reason, and then felt awkward haha!






Right after this we made that Hey Mickey video - SO FUNNY

 And our beach trip!! That was the worst burn of my LIFE. I'm glad we suffered together and had to watch "An Englishmen went up a Hill and came down a Mountain" baha


 The RubyK Designs was a pretty fun endeavor too. You make a great business partner.
And I love how you appreciate my absentmindedness and word usage... and incorrect pronunciations.
I esp, love how we could read books out loud, discuss deep topics, and have the best time being nerdy! :)
Cuties
We have a promising modeling career.
 God blessed me this spring with exactly what my soul needed. A friend to deepen my faith and be a companion through hard, dark moments. I would've never guessed this would happen - but I praise God.

See you soon then!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment