"We love because it's the only true adventure."

- Nikki Giovanni


Saturday, May 21, 2011

LIZZY

I'm just gonna need to be a little sentimental for moment.

Lizzy just left for an awesome summer job in VA to live with my brother's awesome family and she's gonna do an awesome job with the middle school girls she's going to mentor. No way around it! ha AWESOME.

But, she has up and left me again. SAD. And good. It's good, and we are still so close despite the distance. We will be meeting up in TX in a week or so. That's gonna be grrrreat!

Anyway, I am choosing to be thankful for the two or so weeks I've had with her. I mean, I AM thankful. I'm just selfish and want to be with her always!  So, I guess  I'll list off reasons why I'm thankful for that girl.

Start singing with me:
We've got so much so much so much soooo much so much so much so much  sooo much *CLAP* to be thankful for!!!
I've got Elizaaaa to be thankful for, I've got Eliza to be thankful for!
--Repeat chorus--

(that's a camp song if you are a little lost)

I'm thankful she appreciate's my love for Kung Fu Panda. It's a little weird yeah, but she's promised to take me to see Kung Fu Panda TWO! yessss

I'm thankful she has good taste in music and belted the tunes with me all the way to cherokee cove. All the way until my voice was scratchy and I was coughing. And I'm thankful she likes my "Harmony" skills.







I'm thankful I have had all those fun times with  her freshman year of college... and I got to be the third wheel so many times:) Actually, it is sometimes way more fun being the third wheel. Well, when you're a twin it's a little harder, but mostly more fun because the guy in love with her just can't interprete our language in looks. I know secretly I really annoyed you many times Eliza, being super stupid in front of your admirers, ruining (actually enhancing though:) the mood - but I got your back babe



I'm thankful for the way you lighten my mood, interprete my grumbles in the morning and laugh at my absent minded-ness.




I'm thankful for all the times we laughed reeeeally hard too. I haven't done that in a while. Thanks pal.



I'm thankful for your cuteness, like the ONE time we went snowboarding this year and you went down at 2mph and after the 3rd run you wanted to go home.GREAT FUN hehe - it was though, it  always is!

I'm thankful for the floppy brimmed hat you got me, even though it hides my boy hair. And i'm thankful  you love the Cra-zay boy hair.



I'm thankful for the time you turned right back around and came back to CC this week just to spend one more day with me. I was eating a few too many animal crackers, then I got your call and i was just SO happy!.

I'm thankful you don't mind sappy blog posts dedicated to you. :D

I really don't know how I'd deal with life the past 6 years without you. We never were really close until Momma died huh? I mean, in preschool it was hard to get over how you managed to have TWO boyfriends and send the other boys to chase me around and bury me in the gravel under the slide! haha. Then third grade when we had that love triangle going  on and you didn't  tell duncan to like me, you just took his snacks. good job! haha. And then cooking in the farm cabin and perfecting the cookie recipe, and laughing at me when I drove the tractor. And NOT teaching me how to clog! And being really cute and frustrated when I'd try to get  you to sketch with me. baha. And never going  back packing with me. And not  saving me from the wolf spider hahaha. And that one time with Rebecca at CC when we rode on TOP of four mattresses, stacked on the back of the four wheeler, in the rain down the rocky, muddy trail from  the Christmas cabin. Good times :)



Well you  know me I could ramble more. Which reminds me, I'm thankful you helped me edit out all my major run-on sentence paragraphs in my scholarship essays. Fun fun. And the road trips. super fun! Ahhh! and the "interstate flirting"! baha. Ok  i'm done. This is getting out of hand, I could write a book! yeah-ah!





Well my friend, Love ya.
MUAH!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment