"We love because it's the only true adventure."

- Nikki Giovanni


Saturday, March 17, 2012

Confession #17:

#17: I sometimes wish I was a food network star when I'm cooking... My show would be 'Ruby's Really Rad Recipes' (hahahahahahaha!)

Well, my Cupcake experiment today was a success!! YAY. yay cupcakes.



I got inspired to do this cool two flavors thing and make them look really neat. I ended up referring to them as my diversity cupcakes.

Yummo!

I then remembered it was St.Patrick's Day! So I used our green sprinkles and said 'Kiss me I'm Irish!" No, not really, no one but my dad and the dogs where around. And I'm not totally sure if I have Irish in me...


He's so cute when he smiles!
My Dad's response to me bringing him one was "What are you doin' eatin' sweet things?" "ha, what are you doing?:)"

Anyway they're delicious and I only got pinched once today.
Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment