Last night this song soothed my heart.
It was a wonderful day over all.
Spent the morning with Jamie. Her family recruited me on thier lunch meat campaign since her dad bought too much last weekend, so I got free lunch!:)
Around 4 it was the PERFECT temperature outside so I spread out my blanket and popped some pop corn, got my books, ipod and journal and spread out in my back yard under the tender warmth of the sun.
I decided to listen to Gungor's CD "Beautiful Things" and I immediately was lulled into a peaceful nap. Wonderful!
Other things during the rest of the evening bore heavy on my heart so I replayed the whole CD and found strength, truth, and God's promises being sung at me. I loved "You Have Me" in particular yesterday. But the whole CD is fantastic - buy it.
xoxo,
-KG
No comments:
Post a Comment