My first encounter (that I remember) with Sarah was when she came to my first major home school event: My 13th birthday partay!I know, this picture is truly phenomenal.. it captures me in the height of puberty when I was the epitome of awkward. SO great.
Obviously God planned for us to stick around in each others lives because between then and now Sarah and I went to horse camp together, we studied our butts off for World Civilizations class together, we took a nice road trip to NYC and oh boy, don't forget the home made music videos (they are the bomb dot com!!) ha!
I have seen her grow, we have shared similar struggles, similar desires and generally got along with a loving, sarcastic, hilarious friendship. She has encouraged me in ways she doesn't realize,and her opinion and words of wisdom touch me. She has a wonderful calling for her life. We are alike in the sense that we were not called to a conventional life style, and our challenging paths which God has laid before us are exciting. I am so blessed to share my heart, my dreams, my insecurities, and my victories in Christ with this precious woman of faith.
She is embarking on a new adventure beginning this Thursday!! This time she'll be living in Holland, and learning how to use her skill, and passion for music to lead and create an environment of worship. Whoop dee do! I'm SO excited for her!! I know God has amazing things in store for her...and I plan on touring with her one day! She'll sing, I'll paint, and we'll speak to the hearts of youth around the world, prophetically impacting their lives. Lord willing we will be able to fulfill our dreams side by side!
None the less, please consider supporting her! One convenient way is to take a look at J, and my new Etsy shop: RubyK Designs Notify J and myself that you would like to donate to her trip by messaging us on etsy at the beginning of your purchasing process, and we will make sure she gets your love offering. Don't forget! In buying our elegant earrings you will also have a daily reminder of Sarah and her travels so that you can lift her up in prayer too.
Look how much we've.... changed!! haha This is such a priceless picture of us.
Here ya go.. she's pretty amazing. and I love her!
Bless you Sarah! This next trip will be So impactful, i just know it :)


No comments:
Post a Comment