"We love because it's the only true adventure."

- Nikki Giovanni


Monday, January 10, 2011

XOXOXO

She jumped into my storage bin and wanted a push around the house.
 I love my sister. Even when I'm grumpy and un-amused she still! always knows how to make me laugh!:) The other night she was apparently on a high from her flu meds. I was feeling very feverish and not really wanting any kind of physical touch - well! Eliza, stumbling around, thought other wise saying "Oh you're just grumpy because you just really want a HUG! hug me!" She's so darn cute so I did. ha! She also told me the lap top sounded as loud as the opera... okay! She rambled for quite some time that night. Here are some pics of some fun sister time. I love her silliness...a lot!
Betty decided to get a leg workout and pushed Eliza, in her bin, back to our room
A litte hyper? Yes..I walked out of the room and found sweat pants red heels and pig tails. Shes a stunner!
 It's been snowing for the past few days, and since Eliza and I have just about been healed from the Flu I found Eliza outside the kitchen window building her little mini snow man.
She was working up to putting a head on that huge base :)
Awwwww

I'm Up!

And....I'm down ha!






Snowball!
Clearing the snow off my board...didn't really work haha


I tried to catch some air...But I ended up bruising my butt. Pavement really hurts ha


The puppies! Ally and Bailey


Cute little Puppy Nose

No comments:

Post a Comment