"We love because it's the only true adventure."

- Nikki Giovanni


Monday, July 9, 2012

Woot woot!


It's Offical!

I am Backpacker Discipleship Training School Staff 2012-2013 

WOOT WOOT!



hELLO nEW zEALAND: 
Thank you for your prayers. That's all I want to emphasize today. You all are my support group, my best friends, and my family. Without you all I would be lonely and one deminsional and rather dull! Of course Jesus is my main man and He is what fulfills my every need, but you all enrich my life! So you all are the first to know that I'm saying "Hello New Zealand!" again September 1st 2012!

pREP tIME:

During the next two months I will be preparing for my next adventure in leadership. August 30th is when I fly back to Oxford, New zealand and staff training begins September 2nd. Please pray for:
*Visa (favor with NZ immagration as I apply for a 2 year Missionary work visa)
*Funds (I need to raise a total of $7000 and I already have $1000! PTL! {praise the Lord})
*Godly Leadership mindset (I'm seeking God for guidance and grace and strength to be in this leadership position for the next 6 months)
*Outreach exstention (The school leader is seriously considering extending outreach phase for another month. I would lead a team for 3 months and fly home April 1st if that happens)


I'll keep y'all updated, in the loop, and tell some funny stories too! This is just the begining of a new season, thanks for being apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment